Restalyne Skin Boosters
*Overtime, as a result of the natural aging process, our skin becomes dull and loses its elasticity, which may cause the skin to sag or droop. Although a number of anti-aging products on the market promise to restore skin’s luminosity, the reality is that these “miracle” products simply do not work. Luckily, Philosophy of Beauty offers Restalyne Skin Boosters, which can effectively counteract the signs of aging, improving skin’s hydration, firmness and radiance.*
What are Restalyne skin boosters?
*Restalyne is a Hyaluronic Acid (HA) gel formulation which is used to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its safety and effectiveness are clinically proven and substantiated by extensive clinical data, making it the benchmark for clinical excellence in its field.**Restalyne Skin Boosters utilize a microinjection technique that involves injecting long lasting Hyaluronic Acid (also called stabilized HA) into the skin to make it plumper and more even. Stabilized HA is a soft, gel-like substance that absorbs water and brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, improving skin’s firmness, elasticity, and smoothness. This process, also known as Hydrolifting or Hydrofilling, can also soften fine lines and smooth acne scarring.* *Skin boosters act as a dermal reservoir, hydrating and moisturizing the skin from within, stimulating collagen growth, and providing long lasting hydration to the treatment area. This is done by administering small doses of hyaluronic acid into the skin, with a small fine needle.*
How does it work?
*After around the age of 28, the fibroblasts within the skin stop producing as much elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid delivered with Restalyne slows down the natural aging process by stimulating the skin cells, thereby triggering collagen production, and rejuvenating skin. Due to the fact that one molecule of hyaluronic can hold up to 500 water molecules, this process is extremely effective in maintaining moisture in the skin.**Hyaluronic acid also works to protect the skin from negative factors caused by dryness, hyperpigmentation, loss of skin elasticity, aging, stress, and smoking, as it captures and inactivates free radicals, blocking the chain mechanism of oxidation.*
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vital: This type of Skin Booster works to restore hydration, plumpness, and smoothness to aging skin.
- Vital Light: This type is more suitable for younger or more delicate skin, such as the neck, décolletage and back of the hands. It works to improve elasticity, hydration, and skin quality.
- The face, including nasolabial folds, glabella lines, lips, jawline, cheeks, and chin
- Back of hands
- Décolleté area
- Skin folds around armpit area
- Skin around the knees
Who is a good candidate to receive Restalyne Skin Boosters?
*Although almost anyone can benefit from the treatment, individuals with large pores, dry, aging, or dull skin will see the most dramatic results. It is also well suited to those with more mature or sun-damaged skin. Those with depressed acne scars can also benefit greatly from the treatment.**Restalyne skin boosters are not suitable to those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. It should not be used on or near areas that are inflamed or infected. Individuals with medical conditions that lower the body’s immune response or those undergoing therapy that is immunosuppressive may be more prone to infection by a skin injection procedure and therefore are not good candidates for Restalyne Skin Boosters.*
Frequently Asked Questions
- Restoring skin’s natural glow and elasticity.
- Improving the appearance of scars, particularly acne scarring.
- Improving skin texture quality and turgidity.
- Smoothing fine lines on the cheeks and face.
- Yields quick and long-lasting results.
- No risk of allergic reaction because Restylane naturally dissolves in the body over time, and is not extracted from animals.
- Well-suited to all skin types, whether skin is dry or oily