What is Mesotherapy?
*Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, injectable procedure involving nourishing formulas containing vitamins, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid. The solution is introduced to the skin and subcutaneous tissue in order to target cellulite, dissolve fat, treat fine lines and wrinkles, hair loss, stretch marks or chronic pain. These medicinal and nutritional formulations are custom-tailored to each, unique patient and their needs.*
How does Mesotherapy work?
*When used to promote weight loss or for spot reduction, the vitamins, minerals, medications and amino acids which are injected into the tissue, will modify the biology of the fat cells, blocking fat accumulation and simultaneously triggering the release of stored fat. When Mesotherapy is used for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation purposes, subdermal vitamin injections are delivered in high concentrations, supplying nutrients that we cannot typically provide to our cells through food and oral supplements alone. Direct vitamin therapy for the skin’s cells will stimulate the production of collagen and elastin as well as nourish healthy cell turnover and improve circulation. Mesotherapy is also an effective treatment for hair loss. It works by improving blood circulation and directly nourishing hair follicles as well as reducing inflammation, stimulating collagen and increasing follicle size to stop hair loss and/or stimulate hair growth.*
The Many Benefits of Mesotherapy
- It is an effective treatment for acne, cellulite, stretch marks, scars and wrinkles as well as fat reduction and contouring.
- Unlike surgical procedures such as liposuction, Mesotherapy treats cellulite directly, promoting smoother skin and reducing fat in selected areas.
- Effective skin tightening and body recontouring.
- The fat deposits which are flushed from the body, do not reappear in other areas.
- Mesotherapy can reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- Mesotherapy does not require hospitalization, general anaesthesia, scars or downtime.