The ZO Obagi HydraFacial is a multi-step procedure that cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes your skin. The HydraFacial MD uses a blend of antioxidants, chemical peels, and hyaluronic acid to do the following:
- Hydrate your skin
- Improve appearance of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Clean pores
The ZO HydraFacial is suitable for any skin type and can address common skin concerns and protects your skin from environmental damage.
- Cleansing: This step aims to cleanse your face by removing the dirt and oil. The three cleansers available are Hydrating Cleanser, Exfoliating Cleanser and Gentle Cleanser. These cleansers are used for different skin types to remove dirt from the skin leaving it smooth and fresh.
- Exfoliating: The second step exfoliates your skin using the HydraFacial MD Activ-4 solution. This solution cleanses and exfoliates the skin by reducing oil accumulation in the face and gradually removing dead skin cells.
- Activation: In this step, 7.5% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid are used to continue to chemically exfoliate the skin gently. These acids are used to get rid of dead skin cells, unclog pores, and reduce both fine lines and the size of pores to leave the skin looking its best.
- Extraction: The next step of this treatment uses HydraFacial MD Beta-HD. This solution is formulated to be beneficial to our clients with oily skin. Oily skin tends to have clogged pores that commonly lead to acne, as well as blackheads and whiteheads.
- Masque Application: Our expert HydraFacial technician will check and recommend a specialized face masque depending on your skin type and condition.
- ZO Booster: One of Zo Boosters will be applied depending on what the concern is. There are two serums to choose from – either Brightening Serum for pigmented skin or Rozatrol Serum for sensitive skin to address redness.
- Antioxidant Infusion: In this step, the skin will be detoxified using AntiOx-6, which contains hyaluronic acid and different antioxidants that get rid of impurities, tighten the skin, and boost the detoxification process. Afterward, light therapy is done using the LightStim LED to energize and stimulate the regeneration of the cells in the body.
- Stabilizing And Replenishing: This step aims to fortify skin and boost its overall condition. Multiple products are applied to the skin for hydration and nourishment.
- Protection: The final step of ZO HydraFacial Treatment is to apply sun protection to shield the skin from sun damage.
Although a standard facial can be a relaxing experience with great results, the results are usually short-lived. Luckily, the ZO Obagi HydraFacial targets unwelcome signs of aging and congested, acne-prone skin, while providing your skin with an immediate and long-lasting glow. If you are tired of traditional facials, you absolutely need to try the Zo Obagi HydraFacial due to its state-of-the-art benefits.
Although frequent HydraFacials are recommended for the best results, the number of treatments you need depends on your goals. Whether you schedule an appointment every four weeks or every four months, a HydraFacial will leave your skin clean, radiant, and glowing.
Philosophy Of Beauty is conveniently located in North York and is proud to serve Thornhill, Vaughan and the Greater Toronto Area. If you wonder how we can help you achieve your beauty goals with our range of treatments for the face and body, call us today at 905-669-0306 and schedule a consultation.